Read on for the October 2006 Crafty Goat newsletter, which announces our latest contest winner and features some great autumn products…
SEPTEMBER WINNER ANNOUNCED
Sarah D. of Roselle, New Jersey, was the winner of September’s monthly drawing at CraftyGoat.com. Sarah won a Black Framed Bead Necklace. Congratulations, Sarah!
Don’t forget to enter our October drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate. Entry deadline is October 31st. Visit http://www.craftygoat.com/entry.php.
The leaves have just started to turn in my little corner of the world — how about your corner? Come celebrate the changing colors with CraftyGoat.com:
- Pumpkin Pin Autumn Card: Our newest product uses gorgeous fall colors and sports a removable pumpkin pin. Great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any fall greeting.
- Halloween Goodies: It’s not too late to get a pair of Candy Corn Earrings or any of our other Halloween-inspired products.
NEW ON CRAFTY GOAT’S NOTES
If you’re into crafts and crafting, you might be interested in our blog, Crafty Goat’s Notes. Here are some of the topics we’ve covered in the past month:
- Creative Inspiration for Paper Crafters
- Oklahomans Interested in a Polymer Clay Guild?
- How to Make a Pearl Ex Color Strip
The blog address is: http://blog.craftygoat.com
CLOSE-OUT SALE - 60% OFF!
Our discontinued items are now 60% off. See all our sale items at http://www.craftygoat.com/specials.php