Want to join in the challenge, but aren't sure where to start? Here's a few tutorials:
- Polymer Clay Polyzine has a tutorial on making rock boxes. The inner rim of this box is very nice.
- Polymeri Online links to various inro tutorials. I especially like the diagram that gives options for closing the inro.
- Glass Attic has a whole page on rock vessels.
And here's a few inspiration pieces to get you started:
- Joan Croyder shares the results of her rock purse swap
- Beady Eyed Brat has a rock purse gallery that goes along with her interactive rock purse tutorial
- Donnelly Arts has made some beautiful inro (starts about 2/3 of the way down)
Mail your entries in by June 15, 2007, for a chance to win one of three prizes. Good luck!
Thanks to our friends at Polka Dot Creations for sponsoring this month's challenge!