Lisa at Polka Dot Creations made my day yesterday by giving this blog a "You Make My Day” award. So today I'm sharing some of the blogs that inspire me on a daily basis. I've mostly picked blogs that are NOT focused on polymer clay -- I figure if you're a regular reader, you already know which polymer clay blogs I enjoy cuz I'm always linking to them!
- Ronna's Blog: Ronna is a Canadian artist and publisher of the ATC Quarterly zine. She frequently shares her own delightful ATCs on her site.
- StampingMathilda: I love Godelieve's stamping style & her project photos -- plus she's very generous with her techniques. Course, I think I especially like it cuz it's bilingual (Dutch/English) -- it's just kinda fun to see Happy Birthday cards in another language! :-)
- Paint Slinger: Nancy's a friend-in-real-life, & a wonderful artist and writer. Her blog is new, but the posts are superb! Don't miss this post about finding your voice and this one on artistic realism.
- Take Back Your Brain!: Lynn shares ideas for using advertising in a whole different way -- to advertise your goals to yourself. I love her tips & have implemented several in my daily life.
- HELLO, my name is BLOG!: Scott's posts range from marketing advice to creative inspiration. I love that each post ends with a question & a challenge.
- Feeping Creatures: And yes, one polymer clay blog did sneak in here. Daily photos of quirky polymer clay creatures make this one of my favorite light-hearted reads. What fun!
Thanks to this Google Reader tip (also from Lisa!), I finally made a blogroll to share more of my favorites with you folks. (Long overdue on this, I know!) My sidebar's not long enough for it all, so I've created a separate blogroll page. Check it out for a long list of those who inspire me.
Have a wonderful day!