Are you a visual learner? If so, check out my latest video for tips on making buttons and button molds. It runs just over 5 minutes, and includes the following:
- How to use Amazing Mold Putty to make molds from buttons
- How to use your button molds with polymer clay
- How to poke button holes
- How to add button shanks
- How to use Pearl Ex powders to add a little pizazz to your buttons
On a side note, let me just say this video was a real test of my determination! One of my New Year's "goals" (I chose to do the one-word thing instead of resolutions -- but I still set a few goals) was to post at least one video here per month. After a decent amount of prep time, we filmed it 3 days ago (plenty of time, I thought). It was only afterwards that we found out our video camera would no longer output to the computer. We ordered a new cable, which arrived at noon today. Then hubby spent hours figuring out how to get everything to work with the new set-up. On top of all that, I managed to delete an important file & had to start over on that.
Still, it's minutes before midnight on the 31st, and I'm posting my video. I suppose those New Year's goals are still on track!
Other posts in this series:
- Review: Amazing Mold Putty
- How to Make Your Own Molds with Amazing Mold Putty
- Video: How to Make Button Molds & Buttons
- Video: How to Make Your Own Texture Molds
- Mold Putty Wrap-Up
Start molding today with the Mold Putty Project Pack.