Although I've been watching Swap-bot for a while now, I have to admit I haven't yet participated in any of their swaps. But I do think the site's a great idea. As the interview explains, Swap-Bot makes swaps much easier to organize -- and less work means more fun! They've got tons of swaps in various categories. And they've even got an RSS feed of recently-added swaps, so you can easily watch for swaps you might want to join in on.
Here's a few current swaps that look great for polymer clay artists:
- Altered Band Aid Tin Swap: Sign up by March 1
- Dare To Prepare a Doll Face: Sign up by March 1
- Spiced-Up Crafts: Sign up by March 3
- Beads, beads and more beads: Sign up by March 9
- Handmade Earrings: Sign up by March 10
- Funky Fridge Magnets: Sign up by March 16
Think you might try one of these? Or do you have your own great idea for a swap to organize? Leave me a comment, & I'll sign up for it too!