A few days ago, I asked your feelings on glitter: love it or hate it? And while the strongly-worded options may have influenced folks' answers, I think Laurel was onto something when she commented that people tend to be "vehement one way or the other about glitter." After 22 comments, here are the results:
- Pro-Glitter: 14 comments (63.6%)
- Anti-Glitter: 5 comments (22.7%)
- On the Fence ("Love/Hate Relationship", etc.): 3 comments (13.6%)
Looks like I am in the minority, as a crafty "glitter-hater" -- but at least I'm not all by myself!
As for the drawing, the randomly-selected winners are:
- Penni Jo for her pro-glitter comment: "All glitter has its own charm and place in the world."
- Beth for her anti-glitter comment: "Add glue to the mix and it becomes a blob monster determined to get me! I can't handle it without it taking over every thing I own."
I'll be contacting the winning commenters shortly -- so if you're one of them, be sure to keep an eye on your email for instructions on receiving your prize.
If you haven't read through the comments yet, there's a lot of fun ones. My faves include these:
- Dez likes the glitter cloud that rises up when she sits in her favorite chair.
- Jenny's son was born with glitter on his head.
- France mentions the difficulties of being taken seriously in a business meeting when you've got glitter on your face!
Thanks for all your great comments -- & for helping me get rid of those yucky old glitter bottles once & for all! :-)